Motherhood is a state of love, triumph and confusion. Feeding a toddler tops it all. The child is fussy with varied taste buds that change every day. We wish to give them the best of nutrition but the child seldom refuses to accept it. We list down 5 superfood which can be included in the toddler’s diet and serve the purpose of wholesome nutritious diet.
1. Bananas – One medium banana contains 105 calories –perfect meal for a baby. It provides the body a good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, Vitamin B, potassium, minerals and fibers and delicious in taste. They are rich in flavonoids and amines. These antioxidants are linked to many health benefits, such as an increased mental awareness and improved cognitive abilities in children.
2. Peas – They are great in taste, most of the children love to eat peas, good source of vitamins C and E, zinc that strengthen your child ‘s immune system.
3. Orange – It is excellent source of vitamin C, good for appetite/digestion. It will help to keep your toddler’s gut healthy.
4. Carrots – I recommend to the beautiful mothers to include carrots in your toddler diet as carrots are full of vitamins especially in” vitamin A” which is good for eyes. Make some easy and tasty recipes such as gazar kheer, gazar halwa, gazar soup etc. and induce it to your child’s diet, the easiest way to give them in steamed –mash form.
5. Eggs – Include one egg daily in your child diet, Egg whites are mainly protein and the yolks provide zinc and vitamins A, D, E, and B12. Eggs are very high in the antioxidant lutein and zeaxanthin, both found in egg yolk and good for eyes.
(Before inducing egg to your child’s diet, just check your family history – if family has a history of allergies).
HAPPY FEEDING MOMMIES!!
AloeMaa is offering the best natural baby care products online. We are committed to delivering natural, organic, and chemical-free products. Our wide range of products use the purest form of Aloe gel as a base. To place your order you can contact us or call on this number +91 99589 84543. Our team will get in touch with you for your requirement for baby care products online!
About the Author
Ms. Anshuli is a Clinical Dietitian/ sports nutritionist. She has completed her MSc. in clinical Nutrition & Dietetics. She firmly believes that beginning nutrition education in early childhood is an important part of helping to ensure that child will achieve healthy lifestyles. She shares her healthy lifestyle and clean eating tips on www.aloemaa.com