When it comes to caring for your baby’s skin, you want the best products. The ingredients in skin care products are important because they can have an effect on your child’s health. As a parent, it is important to choose quality over quantity when selecting what type of cream or lotion to use on their sensitive skin.
Here are some questions you should ask yourself when considering which product will work best for you: How sensitive is my baby’s skin? Which ingredients do I want in my cream? What price range am I working with? Do I want something natural or chemical-based? Take time to answer these questions before deciding on a specific brand of cream, as this article may help guide you through the process. How can you know which product will work best when there are so many options? We’ve compiled some tips that may help make this decision easier.
First off, find out if the product has any known allergens like fragrances and dyes that could cause irritation on your baby’s skin.
Next, read reviews from other parents who have used the product with success or failure before making a purchase decision.
10 things to look for before buying baby products for babies
1. Make sure that the product does not contain alcohol or harmful chemicals as they can damage the skin and sensitive organs of your baby. The best products are those made from natural ingredients like pure jojoba coconut oil, raw cocoa butter and shea butter, herbal extracts and essential oils.
2. The product should compliment your baby’s skin and should not dry it out. Look for a baby lotion that has a high water content. Baby butters and creams with Avocado and Jojoba oil are perfect as they contain essential fatty acids which help to prevent seborrhea – dry, rashy skin – in babies. You can try AloeMaa’s organic baby body lotion, intensely moisturizes and soothes sensitive eczema prone baby skin.
3. Never buy products that have synthetic flavorings or artificial preservatives added as they can cause allergies or irritations on your baby’s skin (especially those made from petroleum). The best products will only contain natural extracts like pure avocado, jojoba and neem oil and cocoa butter for flavor, shea butter and/or vitamin E as preservatives and antioxidants like green tea extract, oat extract and licorice extracts. You can use AloeMaa’s best baby hair oil in India which brings the goodness of organic aloe vera, herbs, and plant extracts along with avocado, jojoba and neem oil and vitamin E to provide deep nourishment to your baby’s delicate hair and scalp.
4. Avoid buying highly packaged cream that features cartoons or toys as these tend to attract a large audience but do not contain any beneficial ingredients for your baby’s skin.
5. Do not purchase products that contain heavy preservatives like parabens and other known allergens. Parabens are usually added to keep the product longer while other preservatives can cause irritations to sensitive skin types so it is recommended to always read the label of any product to be sure you are purchasing the right one for your child’s needs.
6. If you are using natural oils or lotions for bathtime, then make sure that whatever you are using contains no toxic substances like chlorine, formaldehyde or bleach as these can damage their delicate skin when exposed even in small amounts over a long time period. Instead, use only pure water and mild soap if necessary in washing them down. You can try AloeMaa’s organic baby body lotion, intensely moisturizes and soothes sensitive eczema prone baby skin.
7. The skin creams should not contain strong smelling substances as these can be harmful to your baby’s oil. The skin cream should contain jojoba oil and shea butter which can also be used to massage their skin. This gives them relief from dryness and irritation on the skin. You can try AloeMaa’s best baby cream for face in India, which deeply nourishes and hydrates upto 24 hours and helps keep your baby’s skin healthy, soft and gentle.
8. Use mild soaps when bathing your child as harsh chemicals in soap can strip away the natural protective layer of the skin making it sensitive to infections or allergic reactions. You can try AloeMaa’s best body wash for babies in India with organic Aloe vera which gently cleanses your baby’s sensitive skin leaving it soft, radiant and supple. Soothing properties of oats extract and licorice reduce the inflammation leaving the skin radiant and healthy
9. If you notice that your baby is developing rashes on his/her body then reduce the amount of bath water you are using, make sure it is not too hot, use mild soap only if required and pat dry rather than rubbing their skin with a towel after bath time and use mild moisturizer. You can massage your baby’s skin with AloeMaa’s best baby massage oil, it has helped mothers provide the same warmth, comfort, and close bonding with their babies. This practice of daily body massage helps your newborn baby’s delicate limbs grow stronger and healthier.
10. Always use dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic products on your baby’s skin. It is also advisable to use a no-alcohol formula type of shampoos while giving your baby a bath, to make sure it does not irritate their delicate skin and leave them with red and dry patches all over the body. You can use AloeMaa’s best baby shampoo in India, a soap free formula enhanced with neem extracts and vit B5 to leave your baby’s hair shiny and strong.
Conclusion: Conclusion: We hope you found this article useful and instructive. However, if there is anything else we can do to help you find the best baby products for your child, please let us know!
AloeMaa is offering the best natural baby care products online. We are committed to delivering natural, organic, and chemical-free products. Our wide range of products use the purest form of Aloe gel as a base. To place your order you can contact us or call on this number +91 99589 84543. Our team will get in touch with you for your requirement for baby care products online!
About the Author
Dr Nidhi Gupta has completed her MD from the prestigious DY Patil University Pune. A cardio metabolic expert for 7 years with a keen interest in mother & child nutrition and hormonal imbalance. She is the co-founder of Aloemaa. Her vast experience on managing post-partum skin and nutrition issues of mothers has played a pivotal role in the inception of the brand. She writes several blog posts on the emerging nutrition and skin problem and the solutions on the same on her website www.aloemaa.com