Why Green Aloe?
- The leaf of the green aloe plant is rich in water, particularly in the innermost layer, so it helps to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture
- The sugars [it contains], also known as mucopolysaccharides, [also] help to retain moisture in the skin.
- Shea Butter – Has Anti-inflammatory and healing properties to promote growth of healthy skin
- Avocado Oil – An excellent source of anti-oxidants for soft and nourished skin
- Murumuru Butter – Contains essential fatty acids like Vitamin-A for deep moisturiser of baby’s skin
- Cocoa Butter – Loaded with anti-oxidants and Vitamin-E, for soft and smooth skin
Aside from being a staple in my mother’s medicine cabinet for sunburned skin, aloe vera has been used for centuries for a range of skin care, health, and medicinal purposes
- Green Aloe pulp is rich in antioxidants which make it a perfect lubricant and emollient for sensitive skin.
- The anti inflammatory properties of green Aloe are excellent to soothe dry and eczema prone skin.