Why Green Aloe?
- Aloe cleanses the hair shaft efficiently, stripping off extra sebumTrusted Source (oil) and residue from other hair products
- Contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair
- Argan Oil – Rich source of Vitamin – A & E, and Omega fatty acids for nourished hair
- Soyabean Oil – Rich source of good fatty acids and manganese for hair loss prevention
- Linseed Oil – Contains alpha-linolenic acids for a healthy scalp
- Avocado Extracts – Loaded with vitamins and minerals for silky and shiny hair
Aside from being a staple in my mother’s medicine cabinet for sunburned skin, aloe vera has been used for centuries for a range of skin care, health, and medicinal purposes
- Green Aloe pulp is rich in antioxidants which make it a perfect lubricant and emollient for sensitive skin.
- The anti inflammatory properties of green Aloe are excellent to soothe dry and eczema prone skin.