Why Green Aloe?
- Aloe cleanses the hair shaft efficiently, stripping off extra sebumTrusted Source (oil) and residue from other hair products
- Contains vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair
- Fenugreek Extracts – Protein rich, strengthens hair roots leaving hair soft and shiny
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil – Balances the ph of the scalp, improves blood flow to the hair follicles
- Neem Leaf Extracts – Soothes dry scalp, regulates natural oil secretion
- Witch Hazel Extracts – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, keep the scalp healthy
Aside from being a staple in my mother’s medicine cabinet for sunburned skin, aloe vera has been used for centuries for a range of skin care, health, and medicinal purposes
- Green Aloe pulp is rich in antioxidants which make it a perfect lubricant and emollient for sensitive skin.
- The anti inflammatory properties of green Aloe are excellent to soothe dry and eczema prone skin.