Why Green Aloe?
- Green Aloe is rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-ageing qualities.
- Aloe vera treats the cells on the epithelial level of the skin which is why it’s recommended by dermatologists
- Oats – Rich in Anti-oxidants, maintains skins natural ph and soothes dryness
- Licorice – Loaded with anti-microbial properties, provides a cool and soothing sensation to the baby’s skin
- Green Tea – Enriched with anti-bacterial properties, reduces inflammation and calms the skin
- Neem – Enriched with vitamin-E properties, gently cleanses baby’s tender skin
- Aloe vera is full of amino acids, enzymes, and minerals like calcium and magnesium that contribute to youthful, vibrant skin
- Because aloe vera is rich in antioxidants, like vitamins C and E, it’s a natural friend in the fight against free radicals